Doesn’t everyone has an Iphone? The iPhone is one of the most popular pieces of technology of our lifetime, but it can be tough to figure out. If you are one of the many people with an iPhone, take a look below. This article contains tips that will make you become an iPhone expert.
Say you are surfing for local dry cleaner. When you locate the number you were looking for, there is no need to head to the phone area to dial the number. Just tap on the number and you then connect to the place you are trying to call.
A great tip to implement when using the Iphone is to save pictures from your browser. Just touch and hold the image you want for a moment. A box will pop up giving you an option to save.
There is an app that let you use your iPhone and make it a storage device. With this app, you are able to upload pictures, music, music and text files. You can access the files right from your iPhone, or open them right in your phone.
This feature allows you to see your messages.You can have one or several different email accounts hooked up to your iPhone.
Some info for iphone:
- You can enable your Iphone visually indicate incoming call or message. Access the settings menu, and then tapping on “general” then “accessibility”.Then turn on the setting for LED Flash.
- Keep the firmware updated on your iPhone current. This will improve the phone’s usability and the battery life. Just make sure you have iTunes on your computer and hook your device up to the machine. You can also connect to an Apple computer.
- Tap the bar to return to the top of the screen to scroll all the way back up to the top. This will also works for other programs such as iTunes.
- The command for marking emails as “unread” isn’t a visible one.
- You may benefit from an app for battery usage. They will also be able to alert you when the time has come to calibrate, which keeps your battery working at an optimal level.
- You do not have to put up with hearing Siri’s robotic voice. The first step is to find Siri in the “general settings” screen. You can change her language to French, French or German. You can also change Siri’s accent to a British or Australian usage. The British Siri accent is actually a male!
- You can set your iPhone. Go to the main part of the settings sections and then press keyboard shortcuts. This will allow you to set up a quick shortcut for the most common long strings of words you use over and over. Then you won’t have no need to type them out each and every time.
- Now that you’ve read this article, you should have a lot more knowledge about your phone. Take the time to put this new found knowledge to use. Use the techniques you learned and you will love how your iPhone works for you even more.